Tuesday, February 27, 2007

After Oscar thoughts




So I have a few thoughts about the "research" I've been doing since the Oscars ended.

First off- I love that everyone else sensed the "sing-off" going on between Jennifer Hudson and Beyonce....she was getting pissed!! It was awesome!

I LOVED the dress that Posh wore to the Vanity Fair party- I just adore her. I think she's fabulous- that bob...amazing. Friends of mine who could pull it off- Sheila and Michelle D. Highly recommended- not that you aren't already fabulous but I adore that bob. I can't wait until Posh gets her reality show- I just adore that girl. For those of you who don't know I used to be a big Spice Girls fan- loved them! And I saw this documentary with Posh once and she is really funny....plus I love her clothes.

As for Kate and Tom- check out this pic of Tom presenting her like it was a debutante ball- hysterical!! As Lainey put it- they put on a show for the pappies and were just laughed at for their ridiculousness- I would have killed to be there. And I can't stand the dress....that colour is blah to me and it made her look very bottom heavy.

Has anyone else seen the dress Penelope Cruz changed into- it is worse than her Oscar one- I mean you should never wear tassels dangling off your boobs...just makes you look like a whore. Plain and simple.

Eddie Murphy took off from the Oscars right after he left...bit of a spoiled sport that doesn't reflect highly on him. Then again they say the reason he lost is because he is not liked in Hollywood since he's an ass. Personally I like him- he amuses me with his tranny fetishes.

And last off- Jessica Biel. I have watched the Christian show. I will admit it- I may even know some of the dances from the musical (accentuate the positive...). And this girl is NOT Oscar material. I mean she looked HORRIBLY awkward on the carpet. And after watching extensive coverage last night it is confirmed that she walks with a pickle up her butt- and this is coming from a gimp on a cane. She has her ass sticking out as far as she could and her upper body was leaning forward but her shoulders were back. She just doesn't know how to walk- and that hair...yikes!! And the pink lipstick- note to Jess- your makeup does NOT have to match your outfit!! Reese was NOT wearing purple lipstick! That weird pout thing she does...it just unleashes her inner tranny. All I can think is next, this girl isn't worth our time.


How was that Sheila?

No comments: