Sunday, February 25, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars

First off- I don't see how all these people are all stars- I don't even remember all of these teams and we all know I've seen every season!
Go Rob and Amber!! I mean Amber is useless but I truly appreciate Rob- he is smart and knows what he is doing. This is not about making friends- it's about winning a million dollars. You should already have friends at home!
I LOVE Danny and Oswald- they make me laugh and I always remember them shopping for perfume while racing...fabulous
Terry and Ian- never a big fan...old and not amusing
I don't remember this couple from their original race and their original teams.
I like team guido- I always have a special place in my heart for the old guys
I HATE the barbies- couldn't stand them before, cant stand them now. I don't see how they are appealing but I guess they had to pick an all girl team- and I would rather have them then say the bowling moms
Uchenna and Joyce- yuck. Didn't like them on their season, don't like them now. Did not find them intelligent at all- they just had good luck and shaved their heads.
Charla and Mirna...I'm scared of what I'm going to type. Unfortunately everytime I see them I think of the commentary my mother used to make about them and the little songs which were horribly incorrect but really funny....I can't stand Mirna- all she did last time was bitch and cry and complain that no one liked her. So far she's been better this race but we'll see
Dave and Mary- while I like them they are not smart enough for this. I like how nice and excited and wide eyed they are- but I wouldn't call them great players.
Kevin and Drew- too out of shape for this- they are totally not going to make it pass this leg. I mean you would think you know a few months in advance that you are doing this- would you not work out?! Oh my god I can't believe he was able to tow them out with his body weight!
They should be paranoid about Rob and Amber....oh wait...their flight is delayed
Oh they got there before Rob and Amber- interesting!
Oh no- these are my two favourite teams!! NOOO!! Come on- these people are pretty dumb...maybe they can catch up during this spelling challenge
Man- even Mary figured out to use the walls!!
Again- Joyce proving to me that she is a moron- don't they notice what everyone else is doing!?! I love Uchenna's facial expressions!
Hehe- I love Rob's stirring of the pot mimes
A mining challenge- that's awesome! we all know I love me the mines! Even though my dad does the tightening job for a living I did not inherit his manual labour skills- I would have driven
"my manucurist would be so angry with me"- danny, what a fabulous quote
Look at Mirna freaking- this girl is insane- if i was the taxi driver i would just think these people are absolutely crazy...blah blah pure heart...vomit
Rob and Amber are first again!! God I love them!! And the dance was cute. And my next favourite team is second!! Then my next gay boys are third- I am on board with the top 3 teams
Kevin and Drew had to go- they were useless....they were not prepared for this...to me they weren't taking it seriously

No comments: