Wednesday, February 21, 2007

American Idol- Girls

Stephanie Edwards: She can sing...blah blah...I don't see anything spectacular here...it may be the overaccessorizing that is blinding me (necklace OR earrings people...not both!) Although I do like the cut of her dress. There is nothing wrong with her but not my thing- I don't like the jazzy stuff.

Oh god I wore basically the same earrings today that Paula is wearing....note to self- overhaul your accessories!

Amy Krebs: Never cover your eyes when you are performing- people connect to you by looking at your eyes...and you want their votes! Normal voice, yawn...Nothing terribly original...I mean she can sing but I would never say this girl could be my "idol". Personality of a candle- hehe

Leslie Hunt: First off- LOVE the outfit!! I mean the dress is too big for her- but love the boots!! The song is a mess and she does weird Jessica Simpson maneurisms when she sings. She has to stop jerking around! Not a fan of the voice....a bit too deep and gravely.

Sabrina Sloan: Love the shoes...hehe I have them in blue! Love them!! She can sing...again not my type of song but I can acknowledge the girl can sing! I also would like to know where she got her black nail polish since I've been looking everywhere for some...and I would totally wear the shirt if it wasn't sheer.

Antonella Barba: Am I the only one who is picturing those pics of her on the toilet?! She looks really nervous- I would be too if everyone had seen me going to the bathroom!! I HATE THIS SONG!! Love her shirt- stunning...she can't sing the song- she isn't a good belter and goes flat a lot. Oh bad choice not going for the high note- as I learned- you always go for the high note- it's the money note!

Jordan: First off, I love this song. And I don't mind her- I actually like her and like the outfit. She is my favourite so far. She has a really good voice

Nicole Tranquillo: I don't know why but this girl looks like Alanis to me. First off, her foundation is 10 shades darker than her neck and arms...not good! She is trying too far- making more of the song than it is...can't stand her voice...now she is actually screaming- she is no longer singing...too melodramatic (and that is saying a lot coming from this drama queen!). I totally agree with Simon- totally indulgent and fake!

Haley- ok embarassing confession- I used to LOVE this Celine song...I used to sing this at the top of my lungs....often...and I might stil like it!! A bit flat at times....but I like her...ok now she's sharp at the chorus...but I like her.

Melinda Doolittle: Dump the jacket- makes you bulky. But chicky can sing!! This girl is good!

Alaina Alexander: Flat...boring...trying a bit too hard to emote...flat...not going far...next..

Oh god...here comes the power ballad...i feel apprehensive...i hate where her shirt is cut- makes her bulky. Where is the stylist?!? Her voice is a little low for this song..but she isn't horrible- oh except for this screaming part...painful....I have those earrings...NICE! But as for her..not a huge fan but she wasn't awful...except i just noticed the cross choker...did i miss something...is it 1993?!?!

Lakisha: Obviously this girl is the best singer...no doubt..she doesn't have to try- she doesn't have to bounce- she just stands and sings. My favourite. Hands down- girl can sing. Best of the night. Period.

No comments: