Wednesday, February 21, 2007

American Idol- Guys

Rudy Cardinas: Put your collar down!! I hate that!! Sharp Sharp Sharp! He is quite off key....and I don't understand a word he is saying! And hon...when you wiggle your hips you do not remind me of Ricki Martin!

For the love of god someone shut Paula up!! While I liked Straight Up when I was 12 I wouldn't exactly call her an "artist"

Brandon Rogers: not my thing...not my type of music...I expect him to stop and start speaking about wanting to Make Love to Me a la Boyz to Men....I mean I guess he can sing but I just hate this shit....Michael Jackson is not for me!

Sundance: Overrated....the goatee drives me nuts...and do up your shirt...or wear an undershirt!! Ok this outfit is much better...but he is completely off key....overrated...

Paul Kim: Oh god he sounds like Toni Braxton...doing weird runs everywhere...trying to sing too low...not a fan...and weird whispering thing...not a fan...

Chris : is it just me or does he kind of look like a hobbit? Bad song choice- too nasal for it...and trying to rock the Justin Timberlake outfit and bounce like him...not pulling it off!! Oh god- I hate when people try to make the song "their own"! SO BAD!! Sing the notes that you are supposed to- you are just going completely off key!!

Nick: His posture bothers me...as do his overly plucked brows...I mean we all know that I go to see an eyebrow artiste whenever I can....but that is a girl thing....oh god the boy can't hit the high notes...or any notes for that matter...I don't like the whispering singing thing...

Blake: Ok I don't understand how beat boxing is singing....I can acknowledge that it is a talent but just not my thing...Oh a Keane song...impressive...10 for song choice!! Much more originality than everyone else....impressive grasshopper!! Oh god he just forgot the words and went too slow....I do like this guy better than everyone else even though he keeps going off key...and he keeps doing a weird falsetto....time to build it up hon...ok he's not doing it...but I have hope that this one has taste! I agree Simon- noone on this show sings new good songs!

Sanjaya: Is it just me or does this kid remind you of a young Michael Jackson?The weird high pitched voice....just keep this one from the plastic surgeon! Is it just me or does he have the same haircut as Clive?! Does anyone know if Clive has taken time off work to fly down to audition for American Idol? Ok I don't like this guy- he has a decent voice but he is too cheesy pour moi!

Chris Sligh: Ok this is the guy who was my favourite before tonight...he reminds me of Ben circa 1994 but with Curly hair! Oh nice shout out to the Hoff- I always appreciate that! Love the sarcasm! Oh I love this guy...he is definitely my favourite- I love the quirky ones- and I like his jumping and stuff too- feels natural and isn't spastic!! And he can belt- LOVE HIM!! If I was American I would totally vote for him- Reina vote for him!!

Jared: He's ok- can't really say anything bad...but not my thing again...just don't care for the R&B thing. I think he just flexed and checked out his muscles- hehe! Points for that!! Oh he's doing it some more- awesome!

AJ: again not my thing. I mean 17 years ago I would swoon when Jordan did his falsetto- but I'm over it. And again- PUT DOWN YOUR COLLAR!! I hate that!! This guy is generic and boring...next

Phil: nice eyes...quite nice- paying more attention to those than the song....it's boring....ok might get better...anticlimatic...I mean I like him better than the R&B boys but he is no Chris from last year...although I like the eyes and baldness..

So my pick- curly haired Chris!! All about him!!!

PS. Is Paula wearing a wig? Maybe she can lend it to BritBrit

No comments: