Wednesday, February 28, 2007

BritBrit Update

Well it has been almost a week and she is still in rehab!! Rumours are flying though that once she is done there will be a reconciliation with the KFed...that he has been her rock...blah blah. I mean people are praising him for taking care of the boys while she is there....isn't that what he is SUPPOSED to do? Isn't he the father? I don't see it as behaviour that is going above and beyond...I guess it's just that we all had such low expectations of him that when he acts like a normal human being he is praised.

And as for Brit- I had heard last week that her camp was going to try to spin this as being a result of postpartum depression. Now it is coming out that it is either that or bipolar. I mean the girl did pop out two kids rather quickly and separated from her husband...could very well be postpartum. But there really is no excuse for the crystal meth...that stuff will just make you crazy! They say one hit can lead to permanent psychosis...and it can make your face look like Fergie's....is it really worth it? I don't know if I buy it though.....I mean her camp will do anything to get back in the good graces of middle America...and not accepting blame is one way of doing it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate to say it, but it makes you wonder when all the drug use started.. the baby's not that old. How clean was she during the pregnancy?