Friday, February 23, 2007

Grey's Anatomy....jumped about 3 whales along with the shark

I feel so defeated and deflated
So I got home from the hospital at 1:30 but stayed up to watch Grey's due to my neurotic tendencies- I didn't want to come to work and have people tell me what happened. It might have been my exhaustion and overall injury depression but I HATED THIS EPISODE. I kid you not I don't even know if I want to watch this show anymore- and this is coming from someone who has watched such hits as Moesha and Flavor of Love. It was soooo awful. Her in heaven- ridiculous. The retarded moment with Denny and Izzie- vomit inducing. Izzie has just become an awful character- her treatment of Callie was reprehensible. I mean no one else is allowed to be worried unless they are one of the best friends?! The Addison/McSteamy moment- totally setting up her exit from the show. Her seeing her mother in "heaven"- beyond ridiculous. The fact that she was told she was anything but ordinary and she came back to life- end of the line. I just don't think I can do this.
The adds said that it would be "shocking", that they were doing something never before seen on television, that it would change the course of the show. Bitch please. The only thing "shocking" was how predictable and lame it ended up being
Shonda Rhimes what the hell were you thinking?! She had this fantastic show that had me on the edge of my seat for 2 seasons...and now it has all gone to hell. Is it network pressure? Is it just a sweeps stunt? Chicky was dead on the table for that long and came back to life cuz Christina ordered it...please. I think I'm done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The episode was ridiculously annoying. The last 1/2 hour was definitely a waste of time - you knew they weren't going to kill Meredith and the moment her mom had a heart attack you knew how the episode would end. I'm sick and tired of Izzy - she went from a fave character to the most annoying in my books. The only redeeming moments of the episode for me were when McDreamy was upset about Meredith and watching Christina's reactions to the situation. But I won't give up on the show yet - one bad episode does not a downed ship make.

Michelle said...

Hmm... I actually liked it. I really enjoyed Christina and Alex's roles in the episode....