Friday, February 23, 2007

Hobbling...hobbling

So I had all these elaborate plans for posts last night because of all the tv I'd be watching....and I ended up in the hospital for 4 hours due to my stupid foot! God I am just such a freakin quad!! So now I'm hobbling around work and my friend Yvonne is going to go buy me a cane (cuz she rocks!!) I said no to crutches because I figured in this weather I would just kill myself! If I get a pic with me and my cane I'll post it! But now I can't go to Toronto for the weekend for Kaarina's bachelorette and I have to scale back on my Oscars bash- aka I'll open a bag of chips and be sitting in my pajamas. My apartment is a sty but I can't imagine mopping this weekend!! I will lose my title of hostess with the mostest!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you got hurt!