Sunday, February 25, 2007

OC Finale...thoughts

First off- Julie is pregnant too? How often do 40 something women with grown children get pregnant...along with their friends? And she isn't pregnant with Hercules? I thought that was who she was going to end up with- not the cowboy from Will and Grace. Ahhhh...the baby is an Atwood...not a bullet. I love that Summer made a reference to the two "real" people on the valley having a break-up...a not so subtle reference to the breakup of Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody. Oh god- her water breaks and it just happens to be in a house where the guy is a midwife. Nauseating!
Oh- I love a Caitlin's red dress- too cute.
Why the hell would Summer be Julie's maid of honor and not her own daughter?! So stupid!
Now the random gay couple lets complete strangers take over their house for a wedding- since one of them happens to be a wedding planner....oh god- now Hercules has somehow gotten all the way to Berkeley- or not....he didn't realize the change of plans...oh wait he's calling. I can't believe these people are allowed for this.
Oh- the Taylor/Ryan sex scene- hot shit. Even if he is a penis nose cunt face that was hot.
God now the gay couple is giving up the house...because they don't want to "fight fate". I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Oh and PS. I cried. These series finales- they get me every time.

No comments: