Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Steve Sanders Dancing?

Oh God! Poor Ian Ziering....since he has had absolutely no career since 90210 he has had to admit his d list status and join Dancing with the Stars. I mean his ex wife Nikki has had more of a career recently (I'm a Celebrity Get me Out of here anyone?)

Others on this gem:

Joey Fatone- which means some gratuitous Lance visits for you Kaarina!
Heather Mills- I can't wait to see her voted off the first week- horse faced cow!

Oh and Paulina Porizkova you are too good for this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I disagree with stupid Heather Mills getting voted off the first week...I think she'll last longer because (1) not many people really paid much attention to her horrible rumour spreading on this side of the pond, and (2) the "you go girl" vote due to the prosthetic leg.