Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Veronica Mars- Mars Bars

Is it wrong that I have a bit of a crush on Lamb...must be the uniform

I HATE the slow theme song this year- I miss the nice peppy Dandy Warhols version! It brought me joy

Dark and complex Logan in black..yummy....I love my men dark and complex!

That really doesn't look like a real gun that the guy is holding....VM needs better props! I know it's the CW but come on...

I like that Mac has a new boy after that whole Beav disaster....but I don't like this Logan and Parker crap...

Oh Rico Suave....why would you shoot the dean? He gave you a car!

Oh my god they killed Rico Suave!! Oh god save Lamb!! He is right now hotter than Logan to me!!

LAMB IS DEAD!?!?!!? NOOOOOOOO!!! After my newfound love for him they have to take him away from me?!?!

While it is nice to see Logan smile it shouldn't be with her! It should be with my Veronica!

Sheriff Mars...well this is a turn...

My guess- it is the Professor's TA that is the killer....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I MISSED VERONICA MARS!!!!! SO, SO, SO SAD :(