Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Veronica Mars- Papa's Cabin

Does anyone else remember when the professor was sleeping with Kelly Kapowski? And then he played the Olson's twin dad on that horrible show that either Becca or Marni made me watch- I can't remember who made me watch it so I'm going to blame both!

Man Chief Mars is a badass!! That woman's red lipstick is really bothering me...it is just bleeding everywhere

"which gilmore girl are you" hehe

How the hell did he get on her boat?!? That would freak the hell out of me

I bet she is dead on the boat....I bet he killed her for the money....no wonder this guy was on Saved by the Bell the college years- this acting is pretty pathetic

I was right!! God I rock!! She looks pretty beat up for it to be an "accident"

Parker is a third tier option to Veronica...what the hell is Logan thinking?!? This is not loin quivering behaviour

TA in first year? God Veronica rocks!!

Is it just me or does the TA's beard look like a halloween beard? It is like honey and coffee grindings...

ahhh....senor TA made the phone call- I knew he was in on it!! And now Veronica has been bugged!! Ah now this is interesting....who is the smartest girl ever- I think it is a tie between me and Veronica! We rock! He really isn't lying very well!

No comments: