Sunday, March 4, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars

"sweetheart if you get in our way we will run you over"- Oswald- I love when he's all macho!! I just adore this team!

i hope dave and mary learn to think for themselves because they are nice people

see this is why Rob and Amber are the strongest team- they are the only ones who went to find a travel agent- love them!!

god Charla is way too passive aggressive- I can't stand that team!!

Oh my god look at Mirna budding in- she would flip if someone did that to her but her and Charla seem to think the world owes them something- again, I hate them!

Ok this Danielle is freaking annoying- suck it up princess!! And to all of you saying I wouldn't do it- I'm from KL baby- I have touched fish!!

Say what you will about Rob but he is quite supportive with Amber- he is always very encouraging.

fish whisperer- that is cute!! i love team guido

my god that guy is OBSESSED with his girl's boob's- it is quite awkward

nice work amber- very efficient!!

mirna is useless- USELESS!! god i hope they are the team that is eliminated!!

I mean I'm not the biggest fan of the beauty queens but I can appreciate that they suck it up and get the tasks done

oh no team guido is completely wrong!! they didn't see petrohue!! nooo- i love them!! ok Charla and Mirna saved them- I guess they do have a purpose

Oh the blondies will be getting a penalty- don't they realize they need a clue?!?

Rob and Amber- first again! God they are rocking this! Even if you don't like them you have to admit they are pretty fabulous at this right!! Why would they each need a gym- they live together!!

"charla's going to be love"- BEST quote!!

why on earth did mary and dave stop to change?!? what a stupid decision! I guess it's best that they are eliminated- they are way out of their league- I can't believe that she is basically the same age as I am!

No comments: