Sunday, March 11, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars

I love the Latino guys- "I'm not wearing the right shoes for this"- hehe! What guy wears impractical shoes? Guys that I love that's who!

Is it wrong that I am LOVING Charla and Mirna crumbling...showing what a bitch Mirna is

I love that they just came in first- I am just obsessed with this team. Although I am stressed about Rob and Amber....they need to win!!!!!!! Oh no....they are totally going to be eliminated

Oh my god this sucks- sucks so bad. I don't even want to watch this. I'm going to puke!! I totally thought they would win!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sad that Rob & Amber got the boot (LOVED Amber laughing about the lie "got it" and then lying again to them about what she meant)... Charla and Mirna are SO ANNOYING. One question though, did each team have one nice letter and one mean letter sent to them and it was just coincidence that C&M and R&A opened mean ones? Or are they the only ones that had enemies?