Sunday, March 18, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars

Ok I'm going into this with a heavy heart- I don't want to admit Rob and Amber are gone- I love them!

Oh my god I really can't stand Danielle and Eric- they are horrible people! They are just incredibly stupid people. I'm not sure who I dislike more- them or Charla and Mirna

I have to say this rat thing is actually quite fascinating. Who knew they could be trained for something so important! I mean they were actually not as repulsive as rats usually are! The rats I worked with in Edmonton were definitely more useless! I dare say these animals are even smarter than my Baxter! Well, maybe he'd be good with training....

Why the hell are Charla and Mirna speaking in a weird accent to the locals?!? I can't believe they won- yuck
yuck yuck yuck

I have no affinity for Uchenna and Joyce- doesn't matter to me if they are eliminated. Oh let me guess- not an elimination round. Yup...Phil makes that so obvious!

No comments: