Sunday, March 25, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars

Ok I have to start off with my redundant statement- I miss Rob and Amber, which Mirna would just go away forever.

Too hot to handle- ew.

Where's Andre- HAHA Love the project runway reference!! Amazing!

Why the hell are Charla and Mirna always talking with weird accents?!?! It is so freakin weird!

Oh my god I can't believe they have to get off the plane- that is crazy. I've never seen that before!!

I wonder how they are going to balance out all the teams...but most of the teams won't be there yet....interesting...they must be using this storm as an excuse.

I come cheap- hehe- i love that Mirna and Charla totally didn't get it about working the bench

Oh no- not Eric and Danielle- what about the other two teams?!?! Why don't they try another airline?! Take a bus at this point!

You know beauty tips- he was helping her with her nausea- how is that a beauty tip?!! Moron!

I like that artwork- it's pretty! Like it's really that hard! Go Danny and Oswald! Don't stop to buy fruit!! I mean I know they like to shop but come on!

I love that they don't know what a catamaran is- morons.

Ok now go Guidos! I love them!! Please let them keep going! (side note- Baxter is doing his little kitty snoring/sighing while leaning on me- christ he's cute!)

There is no drama with the 30 minutes since all the other teams are so far behind. I'm really scared for the guidos- they don't seem to have the fight in them! God I'm nervous- throw it higher!! Oh thank god! Yay! I have no feelings towards Ian and Terri- don't really care that they are eliminated!

No comments: