Tuesday, March 27, 2007

American Idol- 10

Ok this is the oddest theme- songs that Gwen Stefani likes?!? Weird

Lakisha Jones- I do like her- but this song is boring...oh wait- I didn't realize that it was this song. It's nice to see her sing a fun song- and kick out the stiletto boots. Nice! Best I've seen her in a while

Chris Sligh- The Police- interesting....I mean he is definitely no Sting...but I like him. I hate when they carry that stupid mike stand. Yeah so I wasn't that much into it- he didn't look too comfortable.

Gina- oh god I adore this song...I'm scared after she massacred Paint it Black last week. Oh so far much better...ok she is doing much much better than last week. So far I like it. Actually- the chorus is the weakest part for her- it's going too low for her. Oh I agree- she hasn't done anything better than this.

Sanjaya- oh god why would he sing a No Doubt song for Gwen Stefani?!?! OH MY GOD?!?! What did he do to his hair/!?!??! What the hell?!? I mean the face still looks like Nas. He is almost forgetting the words- He really likes to shake that head....so disturbing! Oh god this is horrid! I just want to close my eyes "I assume there was no mirror in your dressing room" "I don't think it matters what we say" haha! It's true- vote for the worst will totally keep him there

Haley- Oh god those runs are ridiculous- I agree Gwen. STOP THE RUNS! ! I want to start a campaign to get these people to stop this! Oh I also love this song. God I hated the end. The rest of the song was ok- nothing remarkable. But that ah ou at the end was disgusting.

Phil Steacy- before I start just a side note- I wish I could apply liquid eyeliner like her- her eyes look awesome! Anyways him. Another Police song. I hate these weird toque hats with the brim....so ugly. But I mean he is singing it again- except he is doing little runs that don't make sense- stick to the melody!

Melinda Doolittle- oh god- it's the Melinda Doolittle school of taking a compliment again! Maybe short hair would help with the neck- where her hair ends reminds us there is no neck. Again- good performance- girl can sing. But sounds like an old lady. And she would probably make a gospel album- I am not part of her demographic.

Blake- man I can't believe how much I am agreeing with Gwen Stefani. Oh I like his hair down without the salute at the front. It's like that guy Marni liked in university with the salute hair- hehe. Oh I like him with this song- he is just singing it and following the melody. Nice. I love this song- and he hasn't massacred it by "interpreting" it. No beatboxing! YAY! I get so freakin mad when Paula won't let them speak- she is infuriating. If he spoke when she was she would flip- retard

Jordin- oh god I want those boots...I don't wear grey that often but I need them!! Also love the big hoops- I love me some big earrings. I really like this girl. She doing a better version of this song than Gwen herself.

Chris R- haha- vocal olympics thing. I agree- stick to the melody! For the love of god sing the melody!! The hobbit is anxious- he is definitely nervous after being in the bottom two last week. He is not a strong singer. He mean he is doing less runs than the past- but still too many for me. Despise his style.

Ok worst- obviously Sanjaya. But I don't see him going anywhere. I say aurevoir to Haley

No comments: