Tuesday, March 20, 2007

American Idol- 11

Haley- ok I love this song. Love the exciters...hate Haley. I am quite worried about this. Side note- god I love lulu! Loved To sir with love!!! Back to Haley- The choreography looks too staged- she can't sing and move. Although those shoes are perfection- god I need them. But she is proving my theory that shorts are the devil. Stop trying to move and just sing- you don't have a strong enough voice to not concentrate on it. God I must go karaoke to this song!

Chris Richardson- god is the hobbit still here?! I can't stand this guy! They didn't do retard runs back in the 60s...haha i like the imitation of him. HAHA I like how Peter Noone says he never follows the melody- exactly! He does these ridiculous things!! yuck- he is not helping with my nausea. next.

Stephanie Edwards- Oh god someone has to teach this girl about accessorizing- less is more people...less is more!! Big earrings with matching big chunky necklace- yuck!! Same comments every week- good voice, not my thing.

Blake- god I do not need that falsetto! Oh god I also don't need the beatboxing crap. Crap I tell you! Oh I see Paula eyeing you- I think she wants to make you her new Corey Clark- run Blake run! He is hitting some really bad notes....oh this is not great! Oh christ why did we just have that weird beatboxing interlude. Probably his worst. They liked this?! Really!?

Lakisha- haha- go lulu. Great voice- again, not a fan of this type of music. I like that she tried to dress a bit like a bond show girl. Like the dress. This song is a bit too old for the audience. And I don't like when she does the weird speaking bit.

Phil Steacy- ok already i don't like this song. i don't understand why he is using the mike stand- does he think that he is Bo? yeah i don't really care for this guy. next.

Jordin Sparks- good voice. Hate the song. It's boring. And old. Old old old. She is trying to be a big voice- she should be young and have fun.

Sanjaya- oh god this is going to be painful. Yes, yes it is. That girl is crying?! I would be too if I had to see him! So he decided he's a rocker! I'm sorry he is a male Nas- he reminds me sooo much of her! Of course she is much more talented- as exemplified by our bringing down the house with our NKOTB karaoke! Anyways, stop showing the crying girl! Oh god what is up with the screaming?! For some reason this doesn't seem genuine! Rocker my ass! I feel awkward! so weird!! so very odd! I love how Randy is laughing that that was his best performeance. I love Simon's look of shock.

Gina- I like the haircut- god I want a bob. I wish I could get that bob- not to friends- get a bob! Paint it black...this frightens me. One of my favorite songs ever. Ever. I love me some Stones- not enough time to discuss my obsession with Jagger. Oh that just started off quite shaky. Is anyone else thinking Pat Benatar rip off?! Thank god her hair looks good- hate the song. Just screaming it doesn't make it better. Oh god- what the hell is going on?!!? She is COMPLETELY off key! This is completely painful. Note to Michelle- this hair would look fabulous on you!

Chris Sligh- I love this guy. I think he's fabulous. I wish I couldn't hear his speech impediment while he's singing- but that's my issue!

Melinda- first off- thank god her hair was cut. I sang this song years ago- I didn't think of her as an Oliver kind of girl. And we do not have the same type of voice- I'm curious about this. No necklaces- again let's stop bringing attention to her lack of neck!
god that girl is crying again!!

Favourite- Chris Sligh

No comments: