Wednesday, March 28, 2007

American Idol Elimination

See I figure Sanjaya will stay so I just have no hope! Man Phil looked all cocky- then didn't know what to do when he was told he was in the bottom two. Oh yuck- that Chris is safe....yuck

And Sanjaya stays...yet again...good lord!

Oh thank god Haley is in the bottom- she is the one who should go home- after Sanjaya of course! And Chris- well he didn't do very well last night but he is much better than a lot of these people!

Oh Phil did better than Chris?!? She will have to stand there another moment- does that mean it's Chris?!? Oh it is Chris....I really liked him....he was good and had great personality! God I will miss him- he was different...and he had a really good voice....but a poor song choice. But I mean come on- he was better than Sanjaya!!

No comments: