Thursday, March 8, 2007

American Idol- Girls

First off - I am finding Ryan Seacrest to be oddly attractive tonight...I love me the black on black....and I kid you not my look on a guy is a black turtleneck- LOVE IT!! Anyways, back to the show

Jordin Sparks- well we all know that I love me the power ballad. I mean she was ok but she would go off every now and then- I think she's not completely polished.

Sabrina Sloan- well I hate this type of music- too much screaming. This outfit is horrible- it's something a cougar would wear. Yeah she can sing but I"m not a fan of this thing.

Antonella Sparks- oh my god put this girl out of her misery! She CAN"T SING!! She is so tonedeaf! Corinne Bailey Ray is probably cringing! She should just take Joe Frances' offer and host girls gone wild! I mean I know she is the one that vote for the worst is supporting so she'll probably keep going.....but she is soooo bad!

Haley Scarnato- I forgot this girl existed...she has not really left an impression on me. Can't stand the song...it is odd- never heard it before. I mean she's not horrible but obviously not memorable. I totally agree Simon- that is what I was thinking!

Stephanie Edwards- God I hate this girls hair!! Hate it! I mean yes she can sing- but this just isn't my type of music. I would not go out and buy this girl's albums. But she is good- better than most.

Lakisha Jones- Now this girl can sing. She doesn't have to try- she doesn't have to try like the others...best singer by far...by far....but would she actually win?? She has a very mature voice- and I"m not sure that is what American teenyboppers want.

Gina Glocksen- Ok first thing- I HATE BRAS THAT SHOW!! I hate when I can see them under outfits!! The ugly gloves...nasty. I mean she's not horrible but she's not good- she tends to yell instead of sing.. A tongue ring?! People still have those?

Melinda Doolittle- God this girl has to stop wearing outfits that bring up the fact that she has no neck! Ok again- this girl can sing!! She is damn talented. The three black girls are above and beyond the rest.

The two that have to go- Sabrina and Antonella. Hands down.

No comments: