Thursday, March 1, 2007

American Idol- Top 10 Girls

Gina Glocksen- ok Heart.....one of my favourite bands of all times- I cannot tell you how much I enjoy the power ballad. The dress is too tight- not a good fit for that body type. She can't get the top notes- shit shut up the background singer she is high and just screaming- she is making the song worse...oh no wait- Gina is doing that all on her own...oh those "power" notes were not good. But I did like the beginning.

Alaina Alexander- Ok this is the only Dixie Chicks song I love...let's see how this goes...LOVE the outfit!! She isn't powerful enough for this song...and the melodramatics are a bit much- what does this girl have to be mad about? She can't do it fast enough and it went completely flat. Chris looks annoyed to have to stand for this shit- I don't blame him!! Oh christ- that was shit...
Sheila had told me this girl was arrogant- damn right...I hate her facial expressions...don't make faces at Simon hun... no one votes for people who are rude to Simon (Chris should be very grateful)

Lakisha Jones- Love the outfit on this girl- show those legs!! Nice proportions!! Christ this girl can sing...and I hate this song but I can appreciate this. It is just so effortless with this girl...because she can sing!! The theatrics of the last one are just shown to be ridiculous.

Melinda Doolittle- this may be one of my most hated songs of all time- just after Summertime...I just hate the genre....but I do like this girl. Again- effortless....take notes hoochies...I may rethink the stylist though- the short cropped jackets are accentuating your lack of neck and broad shoulders- bare arms darling...Yeah this girl is a really good singer. As a side note- this girl really looks like Erin too me- just in her face...she is like the black Erin

Antonella Barba- oh god we is she doing another ballad she can't pull off- she was warned against this last week!! I mean the dress is faulous...but the lipstick on the teeth takes away from the look...ok girl it is time to just go pose for playboy and get it over with...cuz you aren't good enough for this. She has not hit the right note yet- she has been completely flat...oh god that high note was cringe worthy..

Jordin Sparks- crying over your brother...yuck...flat to start...the dress is ok but a bit too senior prom...although the earrings are fab....Mulan? Really? Still flat...god that high note was nowhere close- and i think her mother knew...she had a look on her face like "oh shit"....ok this is just trying to hard...next...

Stephanie Edwards- I don't understand this song at the beginning...the melody and what she is singing don't sound like they go together...it is just odd....I don't understand this song at all...I mean she sounds good....but it is quite odd...her outfit though looks like lingerie i would buy at zellers- not a fan of the appliques...be careful about spreading those legs too far....watch out!!

Leslie Hunt- This girl has the worst thick bangs ever- someone get her a bobby pin...didn't someone already sing this? or maybe just something really similar? the song is too big for her...the short leggings with boots...a bit too grunge...I mean i love rocking the leggings but this outfit is a bit much....oh fuck what is she doing now....i HATE that scatting shit....horrible!! I really dislike this girl

Haley Scarnato- I hate this song and used to flip out when this came on!! God I'm swearing a lot...this show is making me angry!! The background singers are totally overpowering this girl...they are singing louder than she is. I think she has a crimper with the different plates- that is what her hair looks like...not my thing....out of her league....and as hard as she tries she can't do runs

Sabrina Sloan- she has a nice voice- she is hitting the right notes...she can sing- I think she is trying to force it a bit much with the runs and what not and the Jessica Simpson mouth....those neck veins are just exploding...is this a Christian song? It is odd...oh I hate the end...a lot....

My two favourites- Melinda and Lakisha- but bear in my mind I most likely would never listed to their music but I think they are the best singers by far

Two to go home- Leslie Hunt and Antonella Barba

No comments: