Thursday, March 1, 2007

American Idol- Top 10 Guys

Phil Stacey- Ok he's started flat...I don't like the lace detail on his shirt...it makes no sense to me. Anticlimactic...thought it would build more...Meh...not horrible, not great. Next. I feel like Simon- I also am not jumping out of my chair...but I mean realistically I can't in my current gimpy status.

Jared Cotter- I would like to introduce him to my eyebrow artist...like two caterpillars going to attack each other. I HATE THIS SONG!! It is too bam chick a bowm bam to me. Nasty...this is not loin quivering...at all. I can appreciate the Nick Carter reaching though (Kevin looking like a dirtbag..hehe...I love thinking about old Fromage).

AJ Tabaldo- Well we all know I hate jazz so I don't know how unbiased I can be about this guy. He said "down" instead of "dawn"...annoying....too many pointless runs...try hard.

Sanjaya Malakar- Man these are some impressive mullets...Someone get this kid a razor STAT!! This pube stache makes me nauseous. Oh christ now he's dressed as Michael Jackson....crikey..this is awful!! This song is horrendous...the ponytail just made me puck in my mouth...boring singing. The whispering voice...in 20 years I predict we'll have to keep our kids away from this one- and that's all I'm going to say about this

Chris Sligh- now first off- that guy is VERY lucky he is with that girl. As for the song- I love the song selection. Ray Lamontagne- nice different song- that is MODERN!! Do none of the others listen to new songs?! I really like this guy- I mean obviously I hate his hair but I like his style...I love his voice...and I love his girlfriend's necklace- very nice. Note to self- find that

Nick Pedro- Ok this guy is on the other end of the eyebrow spectrum- they are a bit more groomed. And I HATE when I can see hair gel in a guy's hair. Christ I hate this song...especially in a whispery voice....I like men to sing in a masculine way. Yuck...it's just not stopping...again, not sexy

Blake Lewis- please have a good song selection- last week's was great!! Jamiroquai...interesting...oh I do like this guy. God I have to download this song...been too long....oh christ what was that?!?! the scratching...did not need that!! Paula sit the hell down! Note to Blake- just sing...don't do the retarded beatbox crap....or the falsetto....

Brandon Rogers- Ok first off- I feel I have to state my hatred for white shoes....they just remind me of Jerry Seinfeld- and he was never a fashion maven. Time after time...am I the only one picturing Randy Hickey with his ghetto blaster after a break-up...tee hee now I'm giggling. Ok back to this guy...I have to think of Randy to stay awake...yawn...good voice but terribly boring...

Chris Richardson- Oh it's the hobbit again! God I hate this guy's hair!!! Oh there goes the cue for everyone to stand...It's Vanilla Ice!! Play that Funky Music White Boy!! Definitely stealing the JT moves- this guy could be a Justin Timberlake impersonator- he is obviously trying to be him.."you've been invaluable tonight haven't you Paula"- Simon....awesome. WHAT NOW?!? Simon said he's the best/?! Seriously?!?

Sundance Head- ok we need another razor...seriously...that goatee just accentuates his massive chin- it isn't masking anything. Oh it's Ken's favourite song...interesting- I've heard this a billion times. Ok the gold chain on the chest hair is nauseating. But he isn't that bad this week- he is good at this type of song. This is they type of song that he should be singing. I still can't put him as one of my top pics til he does a second good performance

So best two- Chris and Blake

Two I want to see go home- Sanjaya and Nick Pedro

No comments: