Wednesday, March 21, 2007

America's Next Top Model

Jael is just the oddest girl ever- her voice grates on my last nerve. So Renee has decided to be nice- I wonder how long that will last. Somebody has GOT to teach Brittany how to take care of that weave- it looks like Kaarina's cornsilk cabbage patch after a bitchfight.

Look at this guy- too funny! He is some sort of scary cirque de soleil guy! I would ask to take the cash instead of the bracelet- that thing is nasty. God I love Natasha's posing- she is too funny! Oh god I so want to see Renee lose this. Yay! Your going down bitch!

She's going to beat them down? Did I miss something- is she from KL? God they put these plus size models in the absolute worse positions- they have no way of sucking things in.

Is it wrong that even though she is upset about her friend I still want Jael to have a bad pic so I don't have to hear her voice next week. I.cannot.deal.with.her.

I love that we still have homey Tyra judging- HAHA. Ok- I think it'll be between Dionne and Felicia- Dionne will go home.

Oh I was wrong- I thought it would be Dionne. Oh well- I don't really care about Felicia- she is too young looking, she isn't strong enough to be top model.

Ok quick prediction- I have heard a lot recently about German fashion- I predict they will be going to Berlin.

No comments: