Wednesday, March 28, 2007

America's Next Top Model

Natasha has a baby?!?! I mean I knew she was a mail-order bride but I didn't know that she was also a mom......god I love the purring sex talk....while it's being recorded! HAHAA!

God Natasha just makes no sense- haha! And I love how much her red lipstick bleeds

Oh my god Renee just shut up- I can't believe she is saying that to a plus size model...god she's a bitch. Plus hun- Jennifer Hudson was on Vogue...and she is plus size. The times they are a changing.

Oh my god Natasha doesn't know how to shut up in a tableau- hehe! But she is right- they should have been on the platform. I love how Sara took credit for everything! Nice! Zarian squared?! Stolen from d squared perhaps?!?

I like this photo shoot- except I really think the rag queens look better....god Jael is an even uglier man!

Whitney looks stiff, Natasha was KFed and Diana looked horrid

God I hate Whitney's weave- it is so flat on top. Tyra got rid of the ghetto look- so sad. But I do love her look- god I need more jumpers!!

Oh my god Renee dressed like Sandy for judging..tell me about it, stud!

God they just love Jaslene- I think she's such a tranny!

Ok bottom two- Whitney and Diana

God I am so freakin good- you can tell I watch this often! I think it'll be Diana. She doesn't have the "passion"

God people should pay me for this shit- Christ I'm good!

No comments: