Friday, March 2, 2007

Anna Nicole Saga

So I am just watching Larry King and I have a few opinions. First off- I can't believe that I'm so bored that I am watching this shit.
Vergie Arthur is a nasty, nasty human being. She is such a fame whore- she will be fighting tooth and nail to try to get some money- for sure she will fight for custody.. All the lovelies come out of the woodwork when money is involved.
If you watch the funeral Larry Birkhead and Howard Stern are all buddy buddy. They are saying that Howard is now pretty much admitting that Larry is the father and they are now just brokering a deal. Larry will take Dannielynn but Howard wants a percentage of the money that she will inherit from the J Howard Marchall trial. I like that he arranged for her to be buried with the ashes of her dead husband- that will definitely sway the jury when it comes to a settlement- the devoted wife til the very end.

No comments: