Thursday, March 1, 2007

ANTM- part 1

Ok I can't believe I didn't live blog with this last night but I was doing taxes for someone...and when I'm getting paid to do it I really can't be on the comp. So yay for me starting a very budget small business!!
Anyways, a few random comments- I really will have to rewatch it Saturday night to really make sure I have watched it properly....and since I'm gimpy anyway why not?!
So Natasha- hysterical!! She is like a cartoon character! Talking about how hot she is and the fact that she's esssentially a mail order russian bride....fantastic!! And I loved her posing at the beginning- too funny.
Jaslene- scary....scary skinny....she is like the new Shandi. Eating disorder anyone?
Jael- frightening....and a tranny....when are they going to get to the part where she admits that she's a man baby! Scariest voice I've ever heard....and I mean I can totally admit I"m high maintenance and needy but this girl is scarily in need of friends...it is quite pathetic.
Renee- already my number 1 most hated girl- I HATE THE CRIERS!! I have a baby....I am sacrificing so much....blah blah blah....
Can't remember her name right now (god this is a sad day- really have to pay attention this weekend)- but the photographer girl. Love her look....but Chanel in Cleveland? I hope she meant she just wore it in a show...not that Karl Lagerfeld was showing there....have to watch it again....cuz she just may be a compulsive liar....and they are always funny
Girl who went home- thank god. Such an idiot! I mean that hair was FRIGHTENING!! And that whole thing about not wanting to come off as dumb....too late hun. Too late.

Now Tyra with that stepping thing- sooooo bad!! Are we going to be subjected to homegirl Tyra all season? Is dance her new thing....will she cry about this being her new passion (must watch the singing season again!)

Miss J as a drill sergeant- fabulous. These retards didn't know who Carolina Herrara was...and couldn't name 5 American Designers....pathetic

Nigel Barker- you are a sexy beast. Love you!

And finally- my favourite moment of the show was during the first commercial break when my mother called me from her Montreal hotel rorom practically crying that she couldn't find a channel showing ANTM- and then her swearing about how much she hated everyone in Montreal....because she couldn't find the channel.. Ah she kills me! Wonder where I come from?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ANTM just never disappoints. Sarah (?) (photographer/model/actress) is going to get herself in some trouble - should be fun to watch! So glad that the space cadet got kicked off first. I don't know if I could have gotten through another photo shoot with her!

Not that I don't love how predictable it is, but do you think Tyra may actually change her elimination speeches this season? "12 girls stand before me..."

Shauna said...

I really don't know how creative Tyra really is....although I do think she needs her eyesight tested. Cindy Crawford was on her show the other day and Tyra was trying to insinuate that they are the same size...bitch please...