Sunday, March 25, 2007

Battlestar Galactica- Season finale

God I have been SOOO excited about this! Who is the cylon?!!? I wonder if it's Roslin- and that is why her Cancer was cured by the Cylon blood. I wonder if Baltar really does know who it is- with his stupid Cylon detector. People this is the best written show on tv- hands down. If you have any interest at all in politics this is the show.

This is getting frakkin interesting. Are the chief, Ty, and Anders hearing the song because they are Cylons? Is that the call of the Cylon? Are they all dreaming the same thing because Roslin is a Cylon? Or is the opera house a key that they are calling people out by song? God I love this show!

I loved Lee's speech. Fabulous! Although Baltar is so guilty of everything it's ridiculous! Oh my god he is not guilty. That is amazing. He is so going to be murdered. Christ I hate that character- love him as the gay best friend in Bridget Jones, I hate him here.

Oh is the lawyer the cylon?! I thought it would be a bigger reveal than that.

Oh Adama voted for Lee- I love that!! Oh this is good. there are some huge cylon things happening!

Chief is totally a cylon! Oh my god! So is ty, so is anders! This is amazing! And that woman too?! We are going to learn about 4 of them!!!??!?! I am so floored right now I don't know what to do. Oh my god that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Oh my god they have the assistants to both the admiral and the president. Jesus Christ. And the Chief's daughter is also a half breed. Oh my god will it be starbuck?!?!?! Is she the unknown?! Oh my god I can't breath.....it is Starbuck....it's starbuck!?!?! Is she real??!?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK!?!??!??!? IS she hallucination?!?! They are near Earth?!? Oh my god. Oh.my.god. That was the best episode of television I've ever seen. Is Starbuck alive?!?! Lee found her?!? They are cylons?!?! Ok I'll stop ranting right now....why don't any of my friends watch this/?! I need to talk about it!!

No comments: