Tuesday, March 13, 2007

American Idol- 12

Brandon Rogers- oh god this guy is so freaking boring. BORING! I mean he has a good voice but it is all just one note- there is no climax with this guy. He just can't belt. And I don't enjoy him. Next

Melinda Doolittle- ok we get it, she can sing. But I mean it is old lady music- and just isn't my thing. And when are they getting their makeovers?! For the love of god fix this girl! The flippy hair thing has to go. And for god's sake stop putting her in outfits that emphasize her shoulders since she has.no.neck!!

Chris Sligh- what happened to the glasses?! Oh god I hate this song- even with the synthesizers it isn't helping. I mean I sympathize with having to chose one of these songs. But this is not good- he keeps hitting the wrong notes.

Gina Glocksen- blah. Song- sucks. Her- sucks. I mean it is just generic. Although I do love her shoes....god I can't wait to be back in my shoes. If this weekend proved anything it's that I need to stay out of them a little while longer!

Sanjaya- haha- even Diana Ross can sense that this kid sucks. And his eyebrows bother me so much. Oh he is too weak to start off this song. Oh god his hair looks like mine when it is humid out!! That is NOT a good thing!! He is WAY too weak for this song....for god's sake you can't even hear him! He is just whispering!! Oh yuck does he have earrings in both ears?! blech. For the love of god get rid of this kid!! That was a really weird awkward ending. I love how Randy can only compliment his hair.

Haley Scarnato- Oh god I can't believe how many songs I hate. Haha- she has a recording studio voice. That means she can't sing and needs a board! Hun- don't actually whisper- none of us can hear a word you are singing! There is a difference with being soft and still projecting to whispering. Oh this girl is weak...so weak...although I think the dress is pretty cool. It's cute. Next.

Phil Steacy- yuck- hate this song. Where are the fun supremes songs?! Stop it with this whinny shit I don't need all the emoting and chest pounding Celine but I mean he's not horrible. He is better than quite a few of them.

Lakisha Jones- I like her hair straight. Again- hate the song, hate the genre. But the girl can sing. And she keeps it simple- she doesn't have to contort her body to hit notes. By far the best in the competition. I agree with Randy- she kept it simple and sold it.

Blake Lewis- I really dislike the Micheal Jackson dancing. But I like him- I think he can sing. Although I have to say this version is kind of boring. It really isn't exciting.

Stephanie Edwards- again, good voice, hate the song hate this type of music. But her hair is looking a bit better tonight- it isn't exactly as plastic looking.

Chris Richardson- god I hate his nasal voice!! God he just doesn't stop with the runs- he just keeps going and going....drives me nuts! I really dislike this guy! I mean while the hobbit I'm sure is a nice guy I just can't stand his voice

Jordin Sparks- ok 11 year old Shauna is going to come out full force- I performed this in a Mrs. Kennedy recital. Sigh- good times. I didn't know this was a Diana Ross together! She is changing the words- but she sounds good. This is best I've heard her. Oh there was a dumb run. God I hate those! Oh god now I'm thinking about this movie- I'm going to cry....I BAWLED at this movie....Paula isn't familiar with this song?!?! God she's a moron

Best line of the night:

Ryan- "stay out of my closet"
Simon- "come out"

HAHAHAH

No comments: