Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Courteney Cox- extramarital affair!!

I just have to say that I ROCK!! A few weeks ago Lainey posted a blind item about a married Hollywood lady that had been having an open relationship with her husband. And that she was having an affair with a person on her new show- with someone significantly younger. So we discussed at work and I guessed Courteney Cox- I sent the email to Lainey and she never wrote me back....which is a telltale sign that I was write. So today Lainey posted that Courteney and David released this statement:

“There is not a shred of truth to the rumors about the state of their marriage. They are happily married and like most married couples, they have some separate friendships and interests.”

Separate friendships and interests.....uh huh......

No comments: