Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dancing with the Stars- elimination

My prediction is that it will be Shandi going home...I mean she doesn't have a large enough fan base.

Oh I like tht they picked this dance as the best one- she is really quite good- and she can shake just as much as him. It must be nice for her to be acknowledged as feminine! Man if her father goes and visits the ratings will go nuts- I mean he is the most famous man in the world (that's true!).

Oh yuck Heather made it through....yuck...they really need to read the British news! Clyde made it through?! He really wasn't that great!

Robbie Williams- haha! lazy feet!!

Yay Steve Sanders made it through! The 90210 crowd comes through!

Jimmy Kimmel- kills me...I love him! God Paulina really is a hard name- haha! Stupid Samantha Harris- she really ruined that! I mean Paulina really is one of the worst- she is quite stiff. Pressure makes diamonds- oh Steve...that is horrid!

hehe- I love that they are reminding me that Trista was the first off- god I hate her! It really amused me!

Yay Cliff is safe! I love me some Cliff Claven! There is something about Shandi's partner that creeps me out!! He is like a ventriloquist dummy! Ah Shandi is in the bottom two- not shocking!

Wow it was Paulina- I thought for sure it would be Shandi. Poor Paulina!

No comments: