Monday, March 19, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

God- why do I always watch this crap?! Thank god I have a tivo- i don't have to spend a lot of time watching it!

Ian Ziering- my god this guy has not aged at all! Stick a mullet on him and he'd look exactly the same!! My god Steve is actually somewhat hot- i like him in the black! And he isn't a horrible dancer! Definitely a good career move since noone knew what happened to him! My god i was never attracted to steve- have to admit i might be...they deserve a better score than that!

Paulina Porizkova- again- this girl does not age! She looks exactly the same! Nicole Kidman shoud get some tips from this woman- she looks radiant but not plastic! I love this dress- need it...also want to replicate the hair!!

side note- yuck Heather Mills is in background- I HATE HER

Billy Ray Cyrus- don't break my heart...While the hair is a better...isn't it exactly the same as Keith Urban's? I love that he is counting out loud- haha song about a mullet! that is amusing.

Leeza Gibbons- meh...boring...I mean nothing horrible but nothing exciting either. next.

Joey Fatone- I have to admit I like him! he amuses me- and makes me hope that Lance shows up!

Layli Ali- she frightens me. A lot. She is floating like a butterfly though- she isn't bad. She is quite graceful- but they do have to practise footwork as boxers.

Cliff Claven- i don't understand why she always wears legwarmers. Oh I love me some Cliff Claven- he isn't bad!

Shandi Finnessay- Wow this guy is quite flaming- I think I'll like him! They are cute together- but I don't think they are famous enough

Clyde Drexler- who!? well he seems like a nice guy. not a dancer by any means! he is too self conscious about how tall he is- he doesn't have good posture for this. He just wants to hunch towards her.

Heather Mills- well here she is- old horse face herself! She really is milking the one leg thing- in the past she has always said that had no problem with it. Is it wrong that I want her to fall? God her outfit is horrible!? Do Americans know what a bitch she is? The crap she has said about Sir Paul? Let's hope no one votes for!!

Apolo Ono- god i hate his goatee. Get this guy a razor stat! Stat! Oh god is the bandana really necessary?! I mean he is a good dancer though- he is an Olympic athlete afterall.

So I have to go with Steve Sanders and Cliff Claven and Lance's bff.

No comments: