Thursday, March 22, 2007

Figure Skating

How much am I loving that Brian Joubert is skating to the Unforgiven by Metallica- I mean he could win! Skating to Metallica! Choreographed by Kurt Browning. Love.Love.Love. God I miss this song- off to download it now!! Sorry Lars. I really don't think that Jeff Buttle can beat this- he doesn't have the quad. Ah Stephane Lambiel beat him- interesting. It is all about the artistry my boy. All about the artistry.

I also loved the little Czech boy- I love me the eastern bloc boys. So blond and pretty.

I want to cut the Japanese guys hair SO BADLY!! So very very badly. God it's awful. Skating to Phantom. yawn. So generic. Much prefer my operatic heavy metal! This guy can jump though- incredibly light. God this guy can move- why don't I know him!? I must watch figure skating more- I thought I already watched everything but I don't know this guy. God this crowd has gone completely insane! Oh my god why do I get so emotional for these people!

Go Jeff Buttle! Go Lee Barkell! I mean he can't win but hopefully he can stay on the podium! I just love this guys hair- it is so bouffant! Oh he isn't going to medal. Two falls equals the end of Jeff Buttle.

No comments: