Sunday, March 4, 2007

The Genius that is Scrubs

I have to say I LOVE this show....I love the campiness, I love all the randomness- they just go so far out there it kills me.
I love how they did this clip show- it starts with JD saying "I know I would love to forget all the painful things that have happened to me but unfortunately I keep replaying them in my head like some clip show from a bad sitcom too lazy to come up with a fresh story"- HEHE

"there's certainly been a lot of odd moments around here and for some reason whenever I think about them the Fray is always playing (plays how to save a life)- no not that Fray song this Fray song"- haha

This show also has an amazing soundtrack- I have discovered quite a few songs from this show- like the Coral- love them!

these clips are fabulous- funniest show on tv!!

"I couldn't help being reminded of all the mean things we've done to each other over the years- and I realized if I replayed them all in my headback to back I could probably kill another couple of minutes"

No comments: