Sunday, March 25, 2007

Grease Finale

I have to admit that I've watched this every week- for about 5 minutes. I fast forward most of it- I just listen to a few lines of the songs then I care about the judging. I hate the two Dannies- Max cannot by Danny...Danny is the cool guy- and he is a geek. He could only be a sidekick. As for Austin- sometimes he does the oddest vocal things. Plus his forearms frighten me.

As for the Sandies- I like Ashley. Laura is too cutesy- plus she's a brunette. I do like that they saved this song for the end! God I love this song! The guys just aren't strong singers. What a week ass "ow". God I love their ponytails- I'm totally doing a high ponytail tomorrow.

Oh god I'm hating this filler with the parents- such crap! Oh it's Laura- she will have to die her hair for her wedding! I wonder if they will offer the others roles in the chorus!

I wonder how many people voted for this?! On American Idol they say. Max won!? Well that is the most unrealistic casting I've ever seen- I don't even know if Mrs. Rumble would have cast him! Well the producer looks pissed! Austin would make a better Kenicke.

ADDED: So I'm trying to do the ponytail right now- so not working...stupid rain!

No comments: