Thursday, March 15, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

God I absolutely hate Izzy bitching about George's marriage- hate her! It is Robin from Cheers!! hehe!! And he must have slept with Christina- awesome! Alex doesn't have a thing for you Izzy- get over yourself!! You are sooo not Addison!

This guy is sooo going to break up Christina and Burke!

Oh Callie is going to end up to be rich!! She is an heiress and she lived in the hospital- hehe!
What the hell is Izzy's problem!?!? Why is she sooo angry at Callie?! Oh god Denis changed her soul!? They knew each other for like a week- idiocy

God Alex is a sexy beast! Sexy beast I tell you- I love me my men in black shirts!

Oh you didn't bite his head off- you aren't a good enough actress to act angry!

Oh god if George and Izzy hook up I'm going to puke!! Puke!! I feel nauseous with dread.

Oh don't listen to him Thatcher- she is so not worth the effort.

Oh god the hair is coming out...oh god they will make out..oh god I'm tense with dread...stop the insanity!! I can't believe George just did that to Callie...so gross...

No comments: