Thursday, March 15, 2007

Grey's Spinoff

So they have announced who has been hired as the supporting cast of the Grey's Spinoff. Most of you know Taye Diggs was cast- love him. Also Tim Daly and Chris Lowell for the guys. Chris is better known as Piz...better known as the really bad actor who is stealing Veronica from my Logan. The fact that he is signing on to a new series means either really good news or really bad news for my Veronica Mars. Either he's leaving the show and my Logan can swoop back in, or Veronica will be cancelled.

As for the girls Amy Brenneman and Merrin Dungay were cast. Merrin was Francie on Alias. So far- pretty good casting all around. I have high hopes- I do love Addison!

K- just read something new. It will be set in Los Angeles- looks like it will focus on psychiatry and plastic surgery (probably Tim Daly's character).

No comments: