Friday, March 2, 2007

Heroes- Smart or Ridiculous?!

So I started watching Heroes this fall thinking that it was a cool premise...and I continue to watch each episode waiting for connections and answers....and yet every week I am simply frustrated by the complete and total stupidity of these characters. I kid you not- they are all complete retards. I mean Claire and her CONSTANT whinning about who she is, the annoying mother who never seems to understand....the ridiculous radioactive man....who needs "answers"....and to top it off the most annoying character of all- the Ali Larter one...can't deal with that idiot! I really need to stop watching this....yet I want to know what the point is

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Got to disagree with you on this one... Loving Heroes - definitely have to keep watching! It seems that people love it or hate it though, there's no real in between!

Shauna said...

See I do like the premise- then Claire does some unbelievable whinning and is an idiot, or Hiro starts whinning and acting like an idiot, or Mohinder transports Sylar around....no apprehension even though his father was murdered...