Thursday, March 1, 2007

John Travolta...manly man


So I was watching E news this morning while I was getting ready and they had an interview with John Travolta and Kelly Preston....who are obviously the "happiest" and most "committed" couple in Hollywood. They were talking about how this summer they will be trying to conceive their next child....why that must prove that they are completely devoted and in love....uh huh... Please bitch. If this isn't the most obvious attempt at proving his masculinity I've ever seen I'll eat my foot. I mean it must just be a coincidence that Hairspray will be coming out....and more gay "rumours" may come out...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't John Travolta a Scientologist? Just like Tom Cruise?!? Hmm...

Shauna said...

Well you do know that one of the big "church" mandates is that they can help "cure" the gaygay