Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lost- The Man from Tallahassee

First off- I cannot STAND Kate. She is such a freakin moron.

I am really liking Ben's one liners- we should have a code for that- hehe. He is quite amusing. Let me guess- the man from Tallahassee is his father.

K back to lost. We have 2 giant hamsters running in the underground lair- hehe.

First season I really liked Locke. Now he has just turned into a complete and total dumbass. Blowing up the sub? Because he doesn't want to leave? What a retard! I mean just cuz he doesn't want to leave no one else can. My god he just fell! I can't believe he survived that!
Ok he's had a pretty miserable life. But he shouldn't do that to everyone else.

I knew his dad would be there! I am so smart. Smrt. Actually that was so obvious I'm pretty sure Baxter had clued into that.

No comments: