Friday, March 23, 2007

My love of the Super Sweet 16- Priscilla

I have to admit I love this freakin show- these kids are unbelievable. It just goes to show that the more money that a person is raised with the more delusional they become. The fact that this little fat ass thinks she's hot is laughable! I mean for a 16 year old she is quite round- and ugly. But I love how fabulous she thinks she is. I wonder if these people watch this show and realize that they are completely horrible human beings! Wow they get dollar store leis- fabulous! Hon- that guy in New York gave everyone Sony Beans....doesn't compare. I love this rivalry between the two sweet sixteen girls though....soooo funny! Nikki was so ridiculously manly! I love how much these girls hate each other- it's like me and Kara Gervais circa 1990.
Oh god what a horrible floral short dress....so tacky! Can you imagine talking to your mother like that in public? These people treat their parents like crap? Their parents should watch this and realize what a horrible parenting job they did! Raising people who act like that. Oh she is getting drag queens- oh here comes the RuPaul! Love it! That is pretty cool! Mom- it's time to say no. If you don't want to spend 1000 dollars then say no! Oh god she is not going to have an entertainer- hehe.....she'll probably have someone big...I love how they tried to appease her with diamonds...oh hear comes the melodramatic music! God Nikki is a bitch! Love it!

Oh god this girl is wearing a bikini top with that body in front of everyone?! She is baring her abdomen!? Does she not have friends to stop her?! Where are her friends!?! I love Nikki giving her dirty looks- hehe! Oh god now a tight white dress- really?!!? Where are her friends?

Ok who is the act- I bet you it is just like Pitbull...oh Fat Joe- well I've actually heard of him!! I never heard of that Pitbull guy! This one sings that song I despise- oh hear it is....lean back....this song freakin ruined my life!

What the hell do her parents do?! Look at that Mercedes! God I got luggage for my sweet sixteen...and I loved it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a life!

Shauna said...

Oh Priscilla is that you?!!?! God I hope so- I hope all the spoiled useless sweet 16ers read my blog- it will make my year!!