Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Pussycat Doll Show

Yes, I know I said I wasn't going to watch this but I just finished my homework and want to decompress before bed. Plus I really don't understand the premise of this show- why the hell do they need another girl? Not that I have any idea how many pussycat dolls there are- I mean I challenge anyone to name on other than that Nicole one- and I only know her name because she is dating Talan from Laguna Beach...and we all know my obsession with MTV reality shows!!

"i think the Pussycat Dolls have had a large influence on my generation"- random hoochy- so sad!!

female empowerment my ass- I got way more out of the Girl Power message of the Spice Girls! At least I could name them!

is that Chynna Doll who just walked in? I didn't realize she was the creator!! Pussycat Doll bootcamp- HAHA!! too funny- how to become a professional hoochy...to move up from their amateur status

ok this male choreographer is killing me- I love him! I wonder if he was trained at the Pantages Academy of Dance?

Watching them all dance in their heels is just making me sad....god I miss my shoes!! They are all sitting there in my accessories closet all lonely...I also can't believe I have to wear flats with formal wear this weekend at Kaarina's wedding!

"i can't do fainting girl"- hehe "i already am a pussycat doll honey"- love him!

these girls are wearing the most amazing fake eyelashes...they are just so funny! so ghetto!
"I am self conscious singing"- then why the hell are you there?!?

even though this girl went to the "doctor" and has a "virus"- she still is wearing her ghetto lashes- fabulous!

oh my god they are going to go see the pussycat dolls and meet them- shocking! I can't believe they are meeting them on their show...idiots....

oh i gues there are 6 of them....wow they are really talented- on stage they sound JUST like the song on the radio....they are amazing live....hehe Oh my god most of these pussycat dolls look like trannies- no wonder Chynna Doll is their leader

oh christ they just had to show a girl puke- nasty- was that really necessary! oh great another one...lovely

Wasn't Mark McGrath once a singer? I mean he was tone deaf but I do remember seeing him in videos- whatever happened to that?

Well of course they only brought Nicole- she is the only one who actually sings!! Or who anyone knows!
Oh my god one of these girls got up in her bathing suit- where are the rest of her clothes? One girl is out there with her white granny panties hanging out lower than her stripped dress- too funny! Ok the Buttons girls did better than the last group. Oh my god what is up with this girl Anastasia's hair- I think that there are probably at least 12 endangered species living in there. Oh god the last group was bad!

side note- i still want black nail polish- i must get some!

Brittany looks like Alanis...except more female. Shauntae's eyes are scaring me...they are quite frightening

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think one of the girls is planning on leaving and that's why they need another one, and hellooooo...doing a reality show is just prolonging their spot in the media so of course they'd do this even if they don't need another girl. Also did you notice that they kept saying "one of you MIGHT become a member of the pussycat dolls" almost like it's not a guarantee? WTF?