Sunday, March 18, 2007

Pussycat Doll Show

You can totally tell that this show is produced by the same person as America's Next Top Model- it is the same decorator!!

Oh they brought out another pussycat doll- I guess they want everyone to learn the other girls' names!! Mikey the choreographer- kills me! Love him!

I love the girl who can't sing unless she stays silent for 2 days- haha! What a pro! I love that Mikey is getting mad that Brittany is dancing like a stripper...um...isn't that what the pussycat dolls are?!

I've got to say they are inspiring me to add more pink and white into my decor- I really like it! I need to find those white couches and the white headboard- I need them!!

I love the pussycat lounge- I LOVE that there are stripper poles everywhere...but they were told not to be strippers...haha

Oh my god what has lil Kim done to her face?!?!? Someone has to cut her off from her plastic surgeon- a huge intervention is needed!

Bye bye Brittany- not caring so much about these eliminations- it doesn't matter who wins this show- it is just funny to watch

No comments: