Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pussycat Doll Show

Oh my god I'm so excited- I can't believe they have makeovers on this show too! Amazing!

Oh hear we go- we get to meet a new pussycat doll. God that Chynna doll leader woman is terribly freaky. Oh Sisely- stop bitching!

AWESOME- That weird "celebrity" hairdresser that was the judge on Miss Usa is now on this! AMAZING! Look at his hair! Look at that chest hair! He has a freakin pompadour- those are totally plugs! Are those tatoos on his arms or just weird arm hair?! I think it may be both... I am so not shocked that he is the brother of this Chynna doll wannabe

Oh god Sisely shut up- you have to shut up. You are so getting eliminated hun!

Free you mind- ACH!! We always used to freak out when this song came on. God I can't stand Anastasia's hair!!

Oh my god the second group was completely horrible. That Sisely has absolutely no timing, the Melissa girl was screachy and horrid- Pat Benatar must just be cringing that someone gave away the rights to the song.

I know this will sound horrible but that Jamie would be a stunning girl if she got a nose job.
Oh god stop bitching about getting pushed Sisely- it's a freakin competition. WHAT?!?! They are keeping Sisely after that crap?! She couldn't sing a freakin rock song when she claims to be a rocker!!

No comments: