Thursday, March 29, 2007

Random Thoughts


Do you remember Natasha Lyonne? From Peewee's playhouse to American Pie to Slums of Beverly Hills- I always liked her. There was something quirky about her that I liked- plus she dated Edward Furlong for a while so that appealed to me. Then she went and became a junkie living in squalor and almost dying. Became a bit crazy. Look at her now...it really is quite sad....


And the editor of Jane magazine admitted to having sex with Drew Barrymore- are we surprised? Drew has always been very hippy dippy and flower child- I don't think it's terribly shocking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correction--ex-editor of Jane...and I'm still bitter about her being ousted, the magazine was way better with her in charge. But ya, I can see it happening with Drew...she seems like one of those ambivalent "whoever I feel a connection with" people.