Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Random TV thoughts

Stephanie Edwards went home. meh..Don't really care. Wasn't a big fan. Would have rather seen the hobbit go home but oh well

As we all know I'm obsessed with figure skating. And right now I totally love the Chinese pairs Shen and Zao. I love that they know that this is their last competition and they are just relishing in it- thanking their coach. I've always loved these two- they just seem so nice. He is always so happy. Love them! And as for the Canadians- can't stand Marcoux and Buntin. They never step up. And how she was able to snag a guy who looks like that I'll never know! And go Jeff Buttle- Go Lee Barkell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya on the Jeff Buttle thing but only because his main competitor of late has been Emmanuel Sandhu, who went to high school with Jay and is apparently a big arrogant asshat.

Shauna said...

Yes he appears to be like that. Jeff is from Northern Ontario and is coached by a guy from KL! Therefore he must win- to show that KL and the north rock! hehe