Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Secret

Oh my god I am so infuriated right now- this is a huge side note. There is this fucking idiot on Oprah talking about that retard Secret saying she will heal herself from breast cancer. She doesn't want to lose her breast- so she is going to "heal herself". I just want to smack her- and it scares me that there are SOOO many dumbasses out there who are going to listen to this shit and do it...god I'm so mad. I'm sorry- the secret is the latest fad for retards. It truly is. They think if they think it they'll get rich. It is just freakin common sense- think positive and work hard. Haven't we always been taught that/! But yet complete morons are spending money on this. And this woman is on there saying she'll change her diet, use supplements and think positive. That'll cure her cancer. Honey- I'm sorry but say hello to metastases. At least Oprah was very firm in saying she needs medical treatment. I mean at first I was wondering why Oprah had her on to yell- but I realize she is hoping that no one else is thinking this.

Why are people so stupid?!

No comments: