Thursday, March 1, 2007

American Idol Results

So I was right with Nick- aurevoir
Didn't predict Alaina but I really don't mind that she left- couldn't stand her....but again I love her song...her little overdramatics right now....yuck....hun you can't win an emmy for getting booted off American Idol!

God I can't handle Kelly pickler- she is soooo freaking annoying!! Never could stand her...I don't consider that being a dumbass is an endearing quality....God what HORRIBLE hair...I'm sorry did Dolly Parton's 1968 stylist come see her?

Oh God Sanjaya stayed?!? Nasty! But I don't really care if AJ goes home- doesn't matter to me
I knew I had heard that song already- that bad Leslie girl sang this too!! Oh and look she was kicked off too- that should teach them that it is a horrid song

Well I was 2 for 4

No comments: