Tuesday, March 27, 2007

THE TUDORS!!

Alright people- this is the most exciting thing I've heard in a long time. Linz mentioned to me on Saturday that there was a new miniseries involving the Tudors coming out....so of course this peeked my interest. We all know my complete obsession with all things involving Tudor England...and Plantagenet England....and Anglo-Saxon England....anyways, moving on!

So I was just reading Lainey and she said that the new series will be called the Tudors and it will be on Showtime- their answer to Rome. Oh my god another Rome type show...involving Tudor England- I truly don't know what to do with myself. And the star- it's one of my true loves- Jonathan Rhys Meyers!!!!!! OMG!! I haven't been this excited since I reconnected with Graham! Only Joe Labonte could top this!!

PS. If any of you have any interest at all in British History my favourite historian/documentarian David Starkey (I love him!) is doing the second season of Monarchy- truly one of my favourite shows. This week is on William the Conqueror- good times!!

No comments: