Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wednesday Night Television

My internet wasn't working last night so I couldn't do any posts- I guess this is what happens when you cancel your internet and just hack into other wireless networks! I am trying so hard to be cheap!

Anyways, ANTM. Goodbye Cassandra- really didn't care that you left. Would rather it was Jael since she is the most annoying person ever but she did take a good pic. Her voice just grates on me! As for the makeovers- they pretty much gave everyone a long weave. I HATE Britney's....it is just so cornsilk Cabbage Patch...it looks so fake. And she doesn't know how to take care of it. I hate Sara's hair dark- it's way too mousey. Jaslene still looks like a Tranny. As for Renee- why oh why didn't they fix those brows?! I HATE HER BROWS!! I don't care what the "trend" is (who would have thought that I'd say that!)- I HATE THICK BROWS!! Go see an eyebrow artiste!! And Renee- that is one catty bitch! And the challenge- I thought I was going to puke. Those who know me well know that I hate food on my hands or anywhere else...makes me literally gag!!

Lost- blah blah. Pretty obvious Claire and Jack would end up related. Not shocking. Kate was as annoying and dumb as ever. I did like the end with Jack playing football- that may prove to be interesting

As for American Idol- WHY DON"T THEY SEND SANJAYA HOME?!?!?! Why oh why do I have to hear him again next week!? Where is the humanity!?! I mean I could care less about Brandon- he was generic and boring. But Haley and Sanjaya were so much worse

No comments: