Sunday, April 1, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars

Please for the love of god- get rid of Mirna and Charla

God I forgot Dustin and Candace were still there! I haven't ben paying attention to them at all! I wonder if the fact that they are flying under the radar in the edit means something....I don't want them to win!

It has nothing to do with you being a little person- no one wants to help you because you are freaking annoying.

Wow Charla and Mirna have a wonderful ear....god they are horrid....

I don't know if I have ever seen a team start a leg before another finished...

Oh god I want to go to Auschwitz so bad- seriously...I've always had a fascination with it. I hope people are respectful there....it is actually making me nervous....

Ok team guido please start advancing and making me laugh again!

If you are not a musician or have never taken a music class you should not do the piano!!

Thank god the guido's weren't eliminated!! Please race better!! Come on guys!!

Ok that was nice- I like what Uchenna said actually. However it is happening people- it's called Darfur. And nothing is happening.

I love Danny and Oswald- they are just so supportive of each other.

God I want to go to Poland- I think the architecture just looks amazing

Oh god it's going to come down to a run- and I mean they have the time penalty....I think I'll have to say goodbye to my guido's....god this SUCKS!! I mean all I'll have left will be Oswald and Danny- they had better win!

God the old Jewish quarter- the history there would be amazing!

Ok scientifically speaking- I mean Charla must have a much smaller stomach- that must be a disadvantage.

Ladies and gentlemen- miss california- that was pretty funny!

Oh god please let them get there half an hour before everyone- let people get lost!! oh my god what happened to them?!! How can they not find the car before the other people?!?! ACH!! They are making me too emotional!

Mirna- why do you have to talkto them in an accent?!

The show is trying to cause all this drama-- and it will be the guidos eliminated!

Stop saying I'm a young girl- god she's annoying?!?! Have sympathy- people they are trying to make a living. I despise people like them who think that the whole world owes them something.

Oh thank god there is a roadblock- there might still be hope!! How did they find a suit to find Charla?! That is impressive!

Ok there is no way in hell they can get there 1/2 an hour earlier...i mean god i hate mirna- if i were charla i would tell her to shut up

This was an incredibly stupid leg to mark people for elimination- it doesn't really give people a chance- when they have to work with another team.

Oh goodbye Guidos- I wish it was the annoying twins going home.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, so sad... I didn't like Team Guido when they were originally on but they're one of my fave teams on Allstars.

Please let Charla & Mirna get the axe next episode - I don't think I can take much more of them!

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute... the Guidos aren't twins? Are you sure? They look exactly the same...