Sunday, April 8, 2007

Amazing Race All Stars

Not that I like Eric and Danielle- but I do enjoy when they make fun of Charla and Mirna.

Ok I just saw the remaining teams- of these I really only like Oswald and Danny- and I feel I need to emphasize this...I do love them. But I really don't care for the other teams. As long as Charla and Mirna get kicked off first- how the hell did they get a better flight?!? What is wrong with these teams?!

Oh god I'm going to have nightmares of Mirna saying the word cookie tonight- why the fuck does she talk in weird voices?!!? I HATE voices!!

Why the hell are they all biting the cookies?!!? Just break them with your hands! Or throw the box on the ground then jump on them- find the black!

Oh god that is scary- future Charla and Mirna's?! Frightening!!

Oh I'm glad Uchenna and Joyce are gone- I find them to be such an overrated team!!

No comments: